Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Over draft of several hundred dollars.
I usually look forward to the mail carrier but the bank letter made me rethink having that on my 'things I like to wait for' list.
I did wonder why I had so many funds in my check registry. And now I know why.
If you double record every deposit you end up with quite a bit more than you might if you only added a deposit one time.
For a short time there I was planning a little shopping trip...in Europe. Now I hope for a quick trip to Tuesday Morning or TJ Maxx.
It was nice while it lasted. And that's what I think about it.
I usually look forward to the mail carrier but the bank letter made me rethink having that on my 'things I like to wait for' list.
I did wonder why I had so many funds in my check registry. And now I know why.
If you double record every deposit you end up with quite a bit more than you might if you only added a deposit one time.
For a short time there I was planning a little shopping trip...in Europe. Now I hope for a quick trip to Tuesday Morning or TJ Maxx.
It was nice while it lasted. And that's what I think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment