Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I've been thinking about the number of decisions we each make everyday.

To get up or not, to floss or not, to watch the news of the happenings in the world while we slept or not, greet the people and animals with whom we live or not, oatmeal or eggs....and on and on, and this is just in the first few seconds of the day.

All day, it never ends. Decisions, decisions. And the next day it all begins again.

Each decision infused with the power to change or direct lives, ours and others'.

Multiplied out, let's say six decisions in the first minute of the day, 60 minutes times 24 hours times 365 days...

Well that's just mind boggling, even with my limited math skills that is a mighty lot of decisions.
Somewhere over thirty one hundred thousand decisions a year

No wonder I get tired. You too? The only escape from decision-making is sleeping...after making the decision to nap.

And that's what I think about it.

No comments: