Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I think the governor of Pennsylvania should be ashamed of himself, the cowboy, flying a plane into Haiti to rescue 28 orphans...a good thing on the surface...but hampering the relief efforts and taking up runway space that should have been in constant use for a coordinated response to this tragedy.
If I had been the military person in charge of that runway, and there is basically only one runway, I would have turned that plane around in the air. If they insisted on landing, everyone on board would have been arrested.
Further, I think Pat Robertson should be ashamed of himself and for sure should not even suggest that he speaks for millions of Christians when he talks about the wrath of God visited on Haiti.
And don't even get me started on Rush Limbaugh. You don't have the time.
And that's what I think about it.
If I had been the military person in charge of that runway, and there is basically only one runway, I would have turned that plane around in the air. If they insisted on landing, everyone on board would have been arrested.
Further, I think Pat Robertson should be ashamed of himself and for sure should not even suggest that he speaks for millions of Christians when he talks about the wrath of God visited on Haiti.
And don't even get me started on Rush Limbaugh. You don't have the time.
And that's what I think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment