Monday, January 18, 2010
Desperate, arrogant and greedy. All three words were used recently by a TV commentator to describe a person in the news.
Yikes! I hope that person lives long enough to find three different descriptors to have etched on his tombstone.
I am musing about what three words I would want used in the same sentence with my name.
Forgetting the family ties of wife, mother, grandmother, what words would most likely characterize my life.
Perhaps if I think of those three words now, before I die, I can spend the rest of my life living up to my own expectations. We set a lot of goals for action in our lives...this is what I will do...but tombstones reflect character.
What three words would you choose? That's what I'm thinking about....and Haiti of course.
Yikes! I hope that person lives long enough to find three different descriptors to have etched on his tombstone.
I am musing about what three words I would want used in the same sentence with my name.
Forgetting the family ties of wife, mother, grandmother, what words would most likely characterize my life.
Perhaps if I think of those three words now, before I die, I can spend the rest of my life living up to my own expectations. We set a lot of goals for action in our lives...this is what I will do...but tombstones reflect character.
What three words would you choose? That's what I'm thinking about....and Haiti of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment