Monday, October 5, 2009
Well worn (out) lines:
And a good time was had by all.
But then who am I to judge.
Do whatever you think you can live with.
It's not for me to say.
Hold your horses.
Don't get me anything for Valentine's Day.
Let's just save our money and stay home.
It's a tiny leak; it won't hurt anything.
Didn't we just pass that same gas station?
Because I said so.
You tell me!
And that's what I'm thinking about.
And a good time was had by all.
But then who am I to judge.
Do whatever you think you can live with.
It's not for me to say.
Hold your horses.
Don't get me anything for Valentine's Day.
Let's just save our money and stay home.
It's a tiny leak; it won't hurt anything.
Didn't we just pass that same gas station?
Because I said so.
You tell me!
And that's what I'm thinking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment