Thursday, October 8, 2009
Days are getting shorter; chill winds invade the landscape; color emerges from the trees.
What the kids today call Under Armor and find 'stylin' to wear continues to be long underwear for me.
What is purchased for $49.98 for them rings up at the cash register as $12.50 for me.
Mine has no name that anyone would recognize; theirs is known world-wide.
Both keep us warm during the cooler days of autumn and the not-looking-forward-to days of winter.
Winter! I would shudder to think of it except I'm wearing...well, you know.
And that's what I think about it.
What the kids today call Under Armor and find 'stylin' to wear continues to be long underwear for me.
What is purchased for $49.98 for them rings up at the cash register as $12.50 for me.
Mine has no name that anyone would recognize; theirs is known world-wide.
Both keep us warm during the cooler days of autumn and the not-looking-forward-to days of winter.
Winter! I would shudder to think of it except I'm wearing...well, you know.
And that's what I think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I brought some of that along with me - the long underwear - not the Under Armor although my nephews swear by it!
I'm homesick and I linger over the descriptions of fall... the color, the chill... we have none of that here. Its still probably in the high 80s although the nights are considerably cooler - PTL. Love you!
Post a Comment