Friday, February 13, 2009
My favorite seat is right in front of the window. The sun comes in, the cat lays up behind me; it is very cozy.
I get up from that spot often during the day to read email, write email, blog, to check news on the Internet. My computer, as you may have guessed, is in another room. The computer does run on battery but I prefer to save that feature until I really need it. It is annoying, the getting up and down, perhaps more so for the cat who has to stretch and reposition every time I do.
Imagine the "Ah Ha!" moment when I realized that there is an electrical outlet right behind this spot.
Yep, it has been there for the whole four years I have had the laptop. For the whole four years that I have been up and down, back and forth multiple times a day. DOH!
And that's what I'm thinking about.
I get up from that spot often during the day to read email, write email, blog, to check news on the Internet. My computer, as you may have guessed, is in another room. The computer does run on battery but I prefer to save that feature until I really need it. It is annoying, the getting up and down, perhaps more so for the cat who has to stretch and reposition every time I do.
Imagine the "Ah Ha!" moment when I realized that there is an electrical outlet right behind this spot.
Yep, it has been there for the whole four years I have had the laptop. For the whole four years that I have been up and down, back and forth multiple times a day. DOH!
And that's what I'm thinking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment