Sunday, February 15, 2009
Sometimes I sit here and wonder what the rest of the world is doing right now.
Like the peasants in Camelot, wondering what the royals are up to, I think my friends may be out having fun, like maybe they are sitting in a movie theater eating popcorn and watching The Pink Panther. Perhaps in Ohio they are sipping a glass of wine or in California, they are thinking about the next class they will attend or the book they are writing. Here in Indiana I think some friends are getting ready for a trip to Florida to visit...other friends (it is always about this time I wish I had friends living in, say, the south of France).
I think I have friends napping, studying for classes tomorrow, playing games with other friends or even on a date.
I do not believe that even a one of them wonders what I am doing right now (I should just name you people so you know all of you who are not thinking about me right now).
Just kidding about that last.
But that's what I'm thinking about.
Like the peasants in Camelot, wondering what the royals are up to, I think my friends may be out having fun, like maybe they are sitting in a movie theater eating popcorn and watching The Pink Panther. Perhaps in Ohio they are sipping a glass of wine or in California, they are thinking about the next class they will attend or the book they are writing. Here in Indiana I think some friends are getting ready for a trip to Florida to visit...other friends (it is always about this time I wish I had friends living in, say, the south of France).
I think I have friends napping, studying for classes tomorrow, playing games with other friends or even on a date.
I do not believe that even a one of them wonders what I am doing right now (I should just name you people so you know all of you who are not thinking about me right now).
Just kidding about that last.
But that's what I'm thinking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am thinking about you, a lot of the time! :) I miss you and our fun talks...
And, your friend in Tennessee just got done taking an Iraqi refugee mom and her two sons to buy soccer cleats for their first game tomorrow. There was NO language barrier when it came to shopping!! :)
Post a Comment