Monday, May 30, 2011
Here's my bucket list:
1. Learn how to load, clean, aim and fire a weapon.
2. Hot Air balloon over/through the fjords in Norway.
3. Complete a 5K (even if it takes me two days).
4. Learn how a car engine works.
5. Live long enough to celebrate each grand daughter's life choices.
For the more practical part of the list:
1. Install a water softener.
2. Get a dish washer that really does clean silverware.
3. Dig a basement or move to a property that either has one or is in itself an underground abode.
4. Find a lawn service that does the landscaping...cheap.
5. Complete this degree before I, well, you know.
6. Figure out why I'm here and where I'm going.
Now for the sappy part of the list:
1. Reconnect with sisters.
2. Learn to keep my mouth shut.
3. Learn how to celebrate my daughters.
4. Show up with flowers at my parents' graveside some Memorial Day.
5. Win some sort of "Wife of the Year" award.
And more, but for now, that's what I think about it.
1. Learn how to load, clean, aim and fire a weapon.
2. Hot Air balloon over/through the fjords in Norway.
3. Complete a 5K (even if it takes me two days).
4. Learn how a car engine works.
5. Live long enough to celebrate each grand daughter's life choices.
For the more practical part of the list:
1. Install a water softener.
2. Get a dish washer that really does clean silverware.
3. Dig a basement or move to a property that either has one or is in itself an underground abode.
4. Find a lawn service that does the landscaping...cheap.
5. Complete this degree before I, well, you know.
6. Figure out why I'm here and where I'm going.
Now for the sappy part of the list:
1. Reconnect with sisters.
2. Learn to keep my mouth shut.
3. Learn how to celebrate my daughters.
4. Show up with flowers at my parents' graveside some Memorial Day.
5. Win some sort of "Wife of the Year" award.
And more, but for now, that's what I think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment