Thursday, April 15, 2010
This was a week to keep the tissue company bottom line healthy.
Trees are blooming, the cottonwood 'fuzz' drifting over the porch and settling like a crust on the outdoor furniture. Magnolia, pear, dogwood; all blooming.
My allergies are blooming also. Watery eyes, sneezing, scratchy throat and a nose that could win a race against a garden hose in full stream.
I look outside and think about how lovely it would be to sit outside and read a book. I tried that yesterday. I lasted for less than five minutes. Between blowing and sneezing and 'Excuse mes" I had no hand free to hold a book or turn a page. It just wasn't worth it.
For a few days I will enjoy the beauty of the season through the windows of an air-purified home and then venture out once more to gauge the progress of the growing season.
And that's what I think about it. Achoo!
Trees are blooming, the cottonwood 'fuzz' drifting over the porch and settling like a crust on the outdoor furniture. Magnolia, pear, dogwood; all blooming.
My allergies are blooming also. Watery eyes, sneezing, scratchy throat and a nose that could win a race against a garden hose in full stream.
I look outside and think about how lovely it would be to sit outside and read a book. I tried that yesterday. I lasted for less than five minutes. Between blowing and sneezing and 'Excuse mes" I had no hand free to hold a book or turn a page. It just wasn't worth it.
For a few days I will enjoy the beauty of the season through the windows of an air-purified home and then venture out once more to gauge the progress of the growing season.
And that's what I think about it. Achoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment