Friday, November 6, 2009
Birds continue to hit our windows.
Four this week and two of them have hit the dining room windows which means they had to fly in under the porch roof.
Last evening I heard one hit but didn't get up to check. This morning I noticed a smudge on the window and upon closer inspection noticed little feathers sticking in the smudge.
I'm leaving the smudge there as a both a warning and a memorial.
And that's what I think about it.
Four this week and two of them have hit the dining room windows which means they had to fly in under the porch roof.
Last evening I heard one hit but didn't get up to check. This morning I noticed a smudge on the window and upon closer inspection noticed little feathers sticking in the smudge.
I'm leaving the smudge there as a both a warning and a memorial.
And that's what I think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment