Sunday, July 5, 2009
Spent the last four days at a convention, seeing people I see once a year at this convention and catching up on their lives.
Boy some of them looked old.
And some of them looked very young, even a few who were older than I am now.
Whatever makes the difference?
I do not know how attitude can change how one looks as one ages but it must. Not the attitude that says, "I am beautiful," but the attitude that says, "I am valued."
Well, I have no further deep thoughts about that for today but I will be pondering it and we will see where it leads.
And that's what I think about it.
Boy some of them looked old.
And some of them looked very young, even a few who were older than I am now.
Whatever makes the difference?
I do not know how attitude can change how one looks as one ages but it must. Not the attitude that says, "I am beautiful," but the attitude that says, "I am valued."
Well, I have no further deep thoughts about that for today but I will be pondering it and we will see where it leads.
And that's what I think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment