Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Went to a local 'fine chocolate' candy store to purchase a gift for a friend who begins a new job/career on Monday.
I thought she might need something to help her make friends on her first day of work.
Also, this store gives out free samples. That is the good news. The not-so-good news is that today's free sample was chocolate covered bacon.
And that's what I'm thinking about.
I thought she might need something to help her make friends on her first day of work.
Also, this store gives out free samples. That is the good news. The not-so-good news is that today's free sample was chocolate covered bacon.
And that's what I'm thinking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Chocolate & bacon!! Sounds fantastic! Now here in SAV they'd take the chocolate covered bacon...and deep fry it. Now we're talkin'!
hmmm could they be Ukrainian/Russian??? Chocolate covered salo (pig fat aka bacon without the meat) is a real treat! Oh yeah and that's what I'm thinking about!
Post a Comment