Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Today my husband packed two suitcases for a trip to Ukraine.
In one there are books in English that I am sending to a foster mother there, pain and allergy medicine for children, baby clothes for friends' newborns, peanut butter crackers, books on economy and accounting for one of the foster dads and various other items.
So far there are no clothes in the suitcase.
He has gone off to weigh this suitcase and the luggage of four other team members who will be traveling with him. One has filled her suitcase with donated baby clothes to leave in an Abandoned Baby ward in Simferopol. I wonder where she is packing her own clothes.
Another has a suitcase full of craft ideas for a kids' camp one day at Project Pilgrim. Where is she putting her clothes?
There are some unanswered questions here. And that's what I think about it.
In one there are books in English that I am sending to a foster mother there, pain and allergy medicine for children, baby clothes for friends' newborns, peanut butter crackers, books on economy and accounting for one of the foster dads and various other items.
So far there are no clothes in the suitcase.
He has gone off to weigh this suitcase and the luggage of four other team members who will be traveling with him. One has filled her suitcase with donated baby clothes to leave in an Abandoned Baby ward in Simferopol. I wonder where she is packing her own clothes.
Another has a suitcase full of craft ideas for a kids' camp one day at Project Pilgrim. Where is she putting her clothes?
There are some unanswered questions here. And that's what I think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment