Sunday, July 18, 2010
Had the best deal go sour this week.
A free apartment for as much as a month right in the middle of Greenwich Village in New York City.
Free.
All I had to do was get there (and take care of the cat who would be in the apartment). Although my husband has always said there is no such thing as a free cat, this comes close.
The former, not the latter, was the problem.
Without going into details, I am stuck in southern Indiana for the time being but hoping the offer comes around again next summer. I am already saving my pennies. And stocking up on catnip treats.
And that's what I think about it.
A free apartment for as much as a month right in the middle of Greenwich Village in New York City.
Free.
All I had to do was get there (and take care of the cat who would be in the apartment). Although my husband has always said there is no such thing as a free cat, this comes close.
The former, not the latter, was the problem.
Without going into details, I am stuck in southern Indiana for the time being but hoping the offer comes around again next summer. I am already saving my pennies. And stocking up on catnip treats.
And that's what I think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment