Friday, May 14, 2010
A new fad is sweeping the high schools in the area.
Shaped elastic bracelets.
Two grandchildren and I went on a search for them locally and finally, after four stores, found them at a local bookstore.
The bands come in various shapes and are sold in groups, 20 to a package. There are Shapes, Princess, Wild Animals, Pets and perhaps a couple others. One stretches them around one's wrist, but they pop back into their original shape when removed.
I am sporting a gray tiara and a scarlet ostrich on my wrist. I picked them because they were Ohio State colors and because my grand daughters gave them to me.
Grandchildren are great rewards. And that's what I think about it.
Shaped elastic bracelets.
Two grandchildren and I went on a search for them locally and finally, after four stores, found them at a local bookstore.
The bands come in various shapes and are sold in groups, 20 to a package. There are Shapes, Princess, Wild Animals, Pets and perhaps a couple others. One stretches them around one's wrist, but they pop back into their original shape when removed.
I am sporting a gray tiara and a scarlet ostrich on my wrist. I picked them because they were Ohio State colors and because my grand daughters gave them to me.
Grandchildren are great rewards. And that's what I think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment