Monday, November 23, 2009

Things that make me feel good:

-catching up on the email
-finding comments on my blog
-looking at photo albums on Facebook
-having the house cleaned
-popcorn while watching The Office
-trips to east Tennessee
-people who think I might have some wisdom to impart (notice: think)
-flu shots
-a blog map of the world showing a reader in the Middle East and one in Spain
-a book well-written
-Minetonka moccasins
-a scarf from a friend that I know was purchased underground in New York City

I am thankful for these and other things. And that's what I think about it.

2 comments:

jody said...

Hey from Central Asia! There is Arabic at the top of my screen when I go to your blog... hmmmmm

Makes me feel closer to home to read this!

Love you , Jo

Patricia said...

That is very strange indeed. I know you are thinking of home about now. And those here are thinking of you, with thanksgiving. Be safe.