Friday, November 14, 2008
Oh to be 20 again
Just returned from a birthday party for my 20-year-old grand daughter. A unique array of gifts were given: cat food, litter, feather toys, cat carrier, dishes for food and water and, yes, a kitten.
Did I mention that all the gifts were pink? Even the litter box was a rosy shade.
The cat, now named Wilma, is a 'rescued' animal through PAWS.
Rescued to live with a college student and share a room in a house which already boasts one cat. She is sure they will all get along famously.
The birthday cake, a pink and white confection was decorated with the 'Hello Kitty' theme.
If technology can be trusted, and learned, you will soon see a picture of the celebrant and her gift.
And as they say, a good time was had by all.
That's what I'm thinking about.
Did I mention that all the gifts were pink? Even the litter box was a rosy shade.
The cat, now named Wilma, is a 'rescued' animal through PAWS.
Rescued to live with a college student and share a room in a house which already boasts one cat. She is sure they will all get along famously.
The birthday cake, a pink and white confection was decorated with the 'Hello Kitty' theme.
If technology can be trusted, and learned, you will soon see a picture of the celebrant and her gift.
And as they say, a good time was had by all.
That's what I'm thinking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment